[council] Quick turn for next call

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Sep 30 18:54:29 UTC 2016

Council Colleagues –

First, thanks for a thoughtful and productive meeting yesterday.  I particularly appreciated your patience as we went approx. 20 minutes beyond our scheduled time.  Thanks again.

Coming up:  Our next GNSO Call is on 13 OCT, which means the cutoff for documents and motions is this Monday (3 OCT).  This presents an unusually small window between meetings, so please be sure that any motions, documents or follow-up items from yesterday that you’d like us to consider during the next call are submitted to the list by Monday.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

J.