[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN News Alert -- Deferral of Country Code Names Supporting Organization Review

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Apr 12 07:02:06 UTC 2017

I concur with Ed and others. Maybe the Boeard can act "...based on
feasibility as determined by the Board." But it is rather demotivating
to those SO/ACs working hard to manage their "bandwidth concerns" on a
long run (5 years).

I'm curious to see the ccNSO report on implementation evaluation of the
last review.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

Am Steinringer Berg 19