[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN News Alert -- Deferral of Country Code Names Supporting Organization Review

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Apr 12 14:44:22 UTC 2017

If the problem is too many mandatory reviews and insufficient bandwidth maybe we should review whether all those reviews are necessary, whether some can be eliminated or consolidated, and whether the time requirements can be stretched out.

I’d be more comfortable with that than a creative interpretation of ‘feasibility’ that can allow a mandatory review to be postponed for an indefinite period.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050