[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] CSC Report performance PTI March 2017

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 24 13:16:23 UTC 2017

For your information.

Best regards,

Marika

From: <soac-infoalert-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org>
Date: Friday, April 21, 2017 at 13:03
To: "soac-infoalert at icann.org" <soac-infoalert at icann.org>
Cc: "ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] CSC Report performance PTI March 2017

Dear all,
On behalf of the chair of the CSC (Byron Holland), please find included his monthly message to the community and the latest CSC report on the PTI performance march 2017
Kind regards,
Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,
As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am pleased to provide you with our monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over March 2017.  You will see that the CSC has concluded that, overall, PTI’s performance in March 2017 was “Satisfactory”, in that they met the service level agreement. The CSC is aware of some minor issues. The single missed service level is subject to a CSC recommendation and PTI will be investigating the issue further and reporting back to the CSC.

In addition, PTI reported that it discovered two change types (revocations and root server changes) that had been underreported in previous monthly reports. The CSC found the explanation to be satisfactory. The CSC notes that these change types are infrequent manual work items (category v in terms of the agreed SLE) and for which performance metrics have not been established. The CSC discussed how to deal with this on a going forward basis.

In summary: on the evidence to date, the CSC has not identified a persistent problem and no further action is needed. The CSC was informed that PTI has received no complaints.

The PTI report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports/201702[iana.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.iana.org_performance_csc-2Dreports_201702&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=pPHd0x0RM7KKQRoBWnp9qDoof8XAySj8yhHq-z8EWgM&m=ybdCxc9L1tbYSj6ibafT0gsArgaWmHUW3FqGt-voxq8&s=bS8rRNHhXAVSQWoFSv26RsXQQCCG0ZRQHkzv9jPUAzw&e=>.

If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce . The CSC was formed effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found athttps://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_csc&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=nC4gfbyyEQpMRtwgTZRqwi_KEPkorJJN6BPIwtsjBWQ&m=VZQPuV5dbiIC99ZtBIQGg5_YI5jr7ULTG7KNY2BIoX8&s=rxAQ54V1tRLjtdb8J5WVGdOA66R0al6v7UrxxdqzJc8&e=> .

Any comments on our reporting to you would be welcomed.

Kind regards,
Byron Holland
Chair CSC