[council] FW: CSC Update April 2017

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Apr 24 20:02:08 UTC 2017

Dear James,

James has been added as authorized sender to the GNSO Council list.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,

Kind regards

Nathalie

From: <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of James Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com>
Date: Monday, April 24, 2017 at 9:57 PM
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] FW: CSC Update April 2017

Councilors –

Apologies, but I thought this message from James was posted to the main GNSO Council mailing list.  Here it is again, for your review.

Staff – please grant James the ability to post to this list for the duration of his term as CSC Liaison?

Thank you,

J.