[council] Fwd: Note on Work Track 5

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:27:09 UTC 2017

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response.
reading Phil clarification, I understand that the concerns are about
replicating CCWG methods&framework in WT5 in particular when he describes
decision-making process: having the notion of voting representatives from
each SO/AC and all that means in term of changing the nature of usual
consensus-building in GNSO working group.

Best,

Rafik