[council] FW: [soac-chairs] Status regarding appointment of new chair and vice chair of SSAC

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Aug 14 12:56:36 UTC 2017

Councilors, FYI -  Please see below for a message from Patrik on  the new SSAC leadership selection.

The incoming Chair and Vice Chair will take office at the beginning of the year (2018).  I will convey our congratulations on behalf of the GNSO to Rod and Julie, and express our gratitude to Patrik and Jim for their work over the years (and the next few months remaining in their term).

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair