[council] Proposed amendments to CCWG-IG motion

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Aug 14 14:37:17 UTC 2017

Rafik

This topic has been discussed on multiple occasions at the GNSO Council. Council’s issues with the CCWG have been made very clear. Asking that the motion be modified as you’re suggesting with the addition of the new #4 seems to completely ignore the various exchanges we’ve had on this topic over the last few months. Personally I could not support the motion with this additional language.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon