[council] Draft motion - replacement candidate for SSR2

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Aug 14 22:34:50 UTC 2017

James,

Sure thing, I will make sure the item is added to the 24 Aug agenda.

Best,
Steve

On 8/14/17, 2:53 PM, "council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of James M. Bladel" <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of jbladel at godaddy.com> wrote:

    Thanks, Julf.  Good addition.

    Steve – can we get this added to the voting section of our 24 AUG agenda?

    Thanks—

    J.

    On 8/14/17, 14:28 , "council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Johan Helsingius" <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of julf at julf.com> wrote:

        Here is the draft motion to nominate the GNSO replacement candidate
        for the Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the DNS (SSR2)
        Review Team (to be discussed and hopefully approved at our Council
        Meeting on 24 August).

        The actual name will hopefully be provided in a couple of days.

        	Julf