[council] Amendment to draft motion - replacement candidate for SSR2

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Aug 18 15:05:06 UTC 2017

Thanks, Julf.  We will make sure this is reflected in the language of the motion before our meeting on 24 AUG.

J.

On 8/18/17, 4:06 , "council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Johan Helsingius" <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of julf at julf.com> wrote:

    Let me hereby amend the motion by changing point #1 under "resolved" to
    "The GNSO Council nominates Norm Ritchie to replace Emily
     Taylor on the SSR2-RT" (instead of the original "The GNSO Council
     nominates [name] to replace Emily Taylor on the SSR2-RT"

    	Julf