[council] [Ext] Re: GNSO Schedule ICANN60

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Aug 29 09:25:50 UTC 2017

Thank you Rafik,

There are indeed the following points to be clarified:

  *   When the Council dinner will take place. A doodle will be sent out once incoming councilors are known to select between Saturday and Sunday.
  *   When the informal Council session will take place. Traditionally it is the last session on the day before the Council meeting, which clashes in ICANN60 with the Farewell toast to Dr Steve Crocker. We are trying to see if a short session can be scheduled towards the very end of the SG/C meetings and before the Farewell session. Pending the confirmation of this slot, please find attached the GNSO Draft schedule with the Informal Council session penciled in for Tuesday only, as this is the preferred day. If this were to change, updates will be circulated.

Thanks for raising that Rafik, very helpful indeed!

Nathalie