[council] Call for volunteers to form drafting team to develop charter (re. ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS conflicts with privacy law)

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 05:13:31 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I will be pleased to volunteer from the Council leadership team to be the
champion of this effort. I would be there as an observer/facilitator/as
needed by the group, not representing the views of any particular SG/C,
with the responsibility for ensuring the group stays to timelines, etc.

Best wishes,

Heather