[council] Fwd: [Ext] Re: Request For Community Selection Panel Participants – 2018 Multistakeholder Ethos Award Program

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 05:20:07 UTC 2017

Dear Council colleagues,

Sincere thanks in advance to Rafik Dammak and Keith Drazek for serving as
this year's Council representatives on the Multistakeholder Ethos Award
selection panel. Traditionally, the Council has been represented by the two
vice chairs. This is the third year of this initiative, and the organizers
expressed an interest in limiting representatives to 2 consecutive terms on
the selection panel, rendering Donna ineligible (she and I served in our
roles as Council Vice Chair in 2016/17 and 2015/16). In Donna's stead,
Keith has agreed to serve.

Below please find David Olive's confirmation of our representatives.

Best wishes,

Heather