[council] Fwd: [soac-chairs] [Potential Spoof] Re: [Ssr2-review] Statement from SO/AC Chairs on the suspension of the Security and Stability Review

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 05:24:39 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

As this has a direct link to the broader discussions happening at SO/AC
Chair level, I would like to volunteer to help me better and more rapidly
understand the views of Councillors on this important matter. I'll happily
volunteer to lead/facilitate the effort as an observer/listener - though I
hope having me on the group doesn't make a horrible situation for others
time zone wise.

Best wishes,

Heather