[council] Fwd: Resignation from SSR2 Review Team

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:19:30 UTC 2017

Dear Council colleagues,

I regretfully forward the email below from James Gannon re his decision to
resign from SSR2 Review Team.

Prior to receiving this message the GNSO Secretariat was in the process of
scheduling a call between Council leadership and our GNSO reps to help
determine how best to kick off a broader conversation within the GNSO. As
you can see from my email below I have expressed to James Gannon that we're
hopeful he might be willing to attend that call.

Council leadership will put together an action plan for next steps and
circulate this as soon as possible. In the meantime, any and all
suggestions, inputs, ideas and comments, keenly encouraged via the list.

Best wishes,

Heather