[council] Fwd: [ICANN-CSC] CSC report PTI performance November 2017

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Dec 15 22:32:39 UTC 2017

Please find below the CSC report for November, as always I am available for any questions from council.

-James Gannon

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org<mailto:bart.boswinkel at icann.org>>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] CSC report PTI performance November 2017
Date: 15 December 2017 at 23:30:23 GMT+1
To: "soac-infoalert at icann.org<mailto:soac-infoalert at icann.org>" <soac-infoalert at icann.org<mailto:soac-infoalert at icann.org>>
Cc: "icann-csc at icann.org<mailto:icann-csc at icann.org>" <icann-csc at icann.org<mailto:icann-csc at icann.org>>

Dear all,
On behalf of the chair of the CSC, Byron Holland, please find included the CSC findings on PTI performance November 2017.
Kind regards,
Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,
As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am providing you our November 2017 monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI). I am pleased to inform you that the CSC has concluded PTI’s overall performance in November 2017 was “Satisfactory”- PTI met the service level agreement at 96.9% for the month of November 2017. Missing the service levels is adequately explained and is not an indication of a persistent issue.  The CSC was informed that during the reporting period PTI has received two complaints.

The November 2017 PTI report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports/201711 .

The CSC regular meeting is scheduled at or around the 15th every month, and the CSC report on the PTI performance is send out shortly after that meeting.  If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce . Any comments on our reporting to you is welcome.

 The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_csc&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=nC4gfbyyEQpMRtwgTZRqwi_KEPkorJJN6BPIwtsjBWQ&m=VZQPuV5dbiIC99ZtBIQGg5_YI5jr7ULTG7KNY2BIoX8&s=rxAQ54V1tRLjtdb8J5WVGdOA66R0al6v7UrxxdqzJc8&e=> .

Kind regards,
Byron Holland
Chair CSC