[council] FW: [Gnso-sc-budget] Prior GNSO Council Draft Budget Submissions

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Dec 21 12:38:11 UTC 2017

Council Members,

Per today's discussions on the motion to form the GNSO Council Standing
Committee on Budget and Operations (SCBO), below you will find links to
prior GNSO Council comment submissions on prior fiscal year ICANN budgets.
As noted on the call, these comments were at a fairly high level and as far
as we understand did not conflict with any submissions from SGs/Cs.

Please advise if you have any questions regarding these submissions or the
ad-hoc process used in the past.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735