[council] Today’s Council Meeting and SSR2-RT Update

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Dec 21 13:00:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am on today’s Council call on the phone only due to obligations at IGF. I will be on the phone until 1430 Geneva time when I will have to drop for another commitment.

My substantive update for the group is related to SSR2-RT: during our sub-group meeting last week, I volunteered to take a first cut at a draft GNSO Council letter on next steps concerning the current SSR2-RT suspension. Susan Kawaguchi also volunteered to help draft. I will send my draft to Susan later today and we will then send a joint draft to the Council list for further consideration and editing.

Apologies for not being in Adobe today and for having to drop early.

Thanks,
Keith