[council] Community Budget Requests for FY18 - GNSO Council Submission

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 8 13:55:09 UTC 2017

Thanks to Donna, Ed, Darcy, Michele and all others who weighed in on this topic.

Seeing no further edits/comments, and capturing the changes that Donna noted in her message from 26 JAN, I will proceed to submit the two updated FY18 Budget Requests (attached) on behalf of Council.  Just a reminder that these are due by Friday, 10 FEB.

I appreciate everyone's assistance with this task.

J.