[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] CSC Report performance PTI January 2017

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:37:59 UTC 2017

James, all,

I think it would be very helpful in terms of accountability if James were
to provide these updates to the Council chair, for the report to be noted
in the next Council meeting minutes, and for James be available to answer
any questions at the meeting if these are notified to him in advance.

Best wishes,

Heather