[council] FOR INFORMATION & DISTRIBUTION: Public comment period extended for the IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP Initial Report

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Feb 28 14:41:30 UTC 2017

Dear Councilors,

Please note that the public comment period for the Initial Report of the IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights PDP Working Group has been extended, on request, to 30 March 2017 (see below for further information). We hope this will allow your respective communities sufficient time to consider submitting comments to the report.

For your information, a 30-minute slot has been allocated for the Working Group co-chairs – as has been done for the other ongoing PDP Working Groups – to discuss progress with the Council and GNSO community as part of the GNSO Working Sessions on Sunday 12 March. To maximize the discussion time, you may wish to consider sending in any questions you or your communities may have for each PDP Working Group ahead of time – staff will be pleased to collate and circulate the questions on your behalf.

Thanks and cheers
Mary