[council] Community Budget Requests for FY18 - GNSO Council Submission

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Jan 25 12:41:24 UTC 2017

Thanks James.

 Echoing the comments that have previously been written I support both requests. Getting PDP Chairs to F2F meetings should be a priority for the ICANN travel policy, not merely an afterthought. As the transition and Accountability projects finalise, and we can turn our attention elsewhere, my hope is a thorough evaluation of the entire travel policy will be undertaken. Work, rather than structural position, should be the priority in assigning travel grants.

 Ed Morris