[council] Fwd: Draft motion CCWG-IG

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:52:30 UTC 2017

Hi Keith,

Thanks,
I do think that GNSO should also check with other chartering organizations
so we can synchronize any action. There was some discussion with ccNSO but
I don't think we had any with ALAC.

a longer deadline would be helpful and will allow the group to get more
input from the chartering organizations.
the motion talks about a new vehicle/structure (to be invented?) and
accountability mechanisms but doesn't indicate what will happen after GNSO
withdrawal. Getting clarity about the post-withdrawal process is needed and
that should be discussed with other chartering organizations.

Best,

Rafik