[council] Motion on next steps in relation to the charter for the CCWG-IG

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Jul 14 13:45:37 UTC 2017

Wolf-Ulrich

I disagree.

The way it is currently worded provides clear motivation to resolve the situation via a deadline or ultimatum. Removing that will mean we’ll probably still be discussing this in a year’s time and I honestly don’t think that’s a good use of our time.
I’d prefer to see this situation resolved quickly and the current wording provides a clear incentive to get it done quickly.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon