[council] GNSO Webinar on Presentation of Domain Abuse Reporting Tool project (DART)- Wednesday, 14 June 2017 - 20:00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jun 8 20:28:41 UTC 2017

Paul, Dave Piscitello offered to present to the GNSO at ICANN59 but as a result of the lack of space on the schedule it was decided to organise this webinar in advance of ICANN59 to allow for those interested to follow up with Dave in person in Jo'burg. For those that are not able to attend, the webinar will be recorded and transcribed so you can review it at your leisure.

Best regards,

Marika