[council] Proposed motion for the selection of the Empowered Community representative

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Jun 19 16:20:22 UTC 2017

Thank you Susan, and many thanks to the SSC for working this out.  I’ll happily Second this motion for our agenda in Johannesburg.

And while I have no edits at this time, I am hoping we can discuss Wolf-Ulrich’s question, along with perhaps adding in some time constraints (e.g. “Within 2 meetings following leadership elections, …”) on the Chairs & Vice-Chairs establishing a permanent rep to the EC Admin.

Thanks—

J.