[council] Fwd: [Ext] Re: CCWG-UCTN Final Paper - Communication to ccNSO and GNSO Council Chairs

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 09:44:14 UTC 2017

Dear James, Council colleagues,

In advance of our discussions this week, please find attached a letter from
the co-chairs of the CWG-UCTN (CWG Use of Country and Territory Names as
TLDs) updating the GNSO and ccNSO Councils (as Chartering Orgs of the CWG)
as to progress and the recommendations of the group's final report.

Carlos and I will be very happy to answer any questions at this agenda item
in our meeting on Wednesday.

Best wishes,

Heather