[council] Item for wrap-up

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 29 08:32:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Michele and Heather, glad you like it!  I talked to Glen about
coming back to present at least the first one(s) and she was very
pleased as well, so I think I can say we have her permission to name
them after her.  I have discussed the matter with David Olive, he likes
it, suggests we just copy the Ethos model.  I am hoping we can actually
crank this up in time for Abu Dhabi.

SP