[council] FW: [community-finance] FY18 Operating Plan and Budget - Published for Public Comment

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Mar 15 17:00:28 UTC 2017

Councilors –

Related to Ed’s item of AOB in our meeting today, ICANN has published a corrected version of the FY18 budget, and is open to scheduling a call/webinar to discuss questions and concerns.  I think it would make sense for the entire GNSO to schedule a session, rather than holding separate calls for SGs and Cs.

Let’s discuss tomorrow in our wrap-up.

Thanks—

J.