[council] Fwd: [soac-chairs] [Potential Spoof] Re: [Ssr2-review] Statement from SO/AC Chairs on the suspension of the Security and Stability Review

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Nov 14 12:23:14 UTC 2017

Thanks Heather!

Long ago based on my previous experience with the 2nd Accountability
Review, while the AOC reviews were translated into the new By Laws, I made
the specific suggestion that for any Review, the Corporation had to publish
a yearly report, on a common date for all reviews, reporting on its study
and/or implementation phase, so that any one who had not participated
before could easily catch up where the Review and its implementation
stands. The suggestion was made to one off the WG leaded by Steve del
Bianco if I remember correctly.

Today, after my second review experience with the CCT and more than ever it
is necessary in my view to bring about some common reporting denominator to
all reviews, on a regular basis, so that we have a common benchmark to
compare and hopefully avoid what is happening here with SSR2.

In any case I consider it very important that the Council adds to its
strategy discussion the issue of the challenges the former AOC Reviews are
facing after the transition.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter