[council] Community travel support consultation - draft of proposed response

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:50:31 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Michele, Ayden and I reviewed the Community Travel Support
Consultation Questionnaire and drafted a proposed response from the GNSO
Council perspective. Please find the document attached.

The deadline for submission of this response is actually today, but we
asked for a few days of extension. If you could review the document and
provide your feedback until Monday COB (whatever timezone COB is for you),
it would be greatly appreciated. If you need more time - please let me (us)
know. Thanks!

Cheers,
Tanya