[council] Community travel support consultation - draft of proposed response

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Sat Nov 18 12:32:49 UTC 2017

Good morning!

I have read the questionnaire again. I think that the questionnaire is
asking questions about our own SO (only).

While I think the comment is interesting, I do agree with Donna that is
falls outside of the Questionnaires realm.

So in good ICANN Style, If somebody wants to write a high level "rationale"
about ICANN travel support policy, it make sense to add it in the email
remitting the GNSO answers to the questionnaire.

But in my view, it does not answer any of the questions.

My two cents

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg