[council] Community travel support consultation - draft of proposed response

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Mon Nov 20 09:26:40 UTC 2017

All,

This is fine as a way forward for me too.

Having said that I’d like to point out that many members have raised similar issues within our constituency with the exact same idea of kpis/metrics – although it’s arguably something which may be difficult to develop. Moving forward and generally speaking I think that is not unreasonable to expect that travel support or part thereof be monitored against such “active contribution”. Certainly each program may have a different view of what that is, but some way to evaluate this as we move along only seems a very basic requirement for accountability. Thanks to Michele, Ayden and Tatiana for articulating this.

Regards,

Philippe Fouquart
Orange Labs Networks
+33 (0) 1 57 39 58 13