[council] WHOIS Conflicts with Local Law - Alternate Triggers

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 05:20:22 UTC 2017

Hi Keith, all,

Just following up to get your thoughts on my proposed amendments below and
to confirm where we are at? Is the motion to be on the agenda as submitted
by Keith originally (If so, Keith, would you consider my proposed
amendments below friendly?), or is the motion to be Keith's text plus my
amendments?

Best wishes to all, and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it,

Heather