[council] Community travel support consultation

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:46:21 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who commented on the draft of the proposed response to
the Community Travel Support Consultation Questionnaire. I hope there are
no other concerns or objections as we have to submit the response soon.

Please find attached the revised document.

Donna, I accepted all your corrections and, as we discussed, removed the
paragraph concerning the fellowship, leaving only the last couple of
sentences about KPI and ROI in general without referring to any specific
programs or funding.

And a note to one more point of concern - the one discussed by Ayden and
Donna in the email exchange (expectations of ongoing funding). I deleted
the sentence in question because now it doesn't fit the flow of the text
and adds nothing to it. In the drafting process, it was a part of the
bigger paragraph on the travel flexibility and some other expectations, --
and now this all is either edited or addressed in the answers to other
questions. So the "old" sentence looked a bit misplaced. I think this
solves all the concerns - also because we do make general statements about
supporting community travel in the intro. Ayden, please let me (us) know if
you object strongly - I hope not.

Warm regards,
Tanya