[council] [EXTERNAL] Community travel support consultation

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Wed Nov 22 22:55:21 UTC 2017

Thanks for the work Tatiana, very much appreciated along with the input and understanding from all quarters.

I am comfortable with the response.

I have made a few formatting changes and lost the first few pages.

A redline version is attached, along with a clean PDF that can be transmitted to Patrick and Carlos by staff if folks agree.

Donna