[council] CCWG-IG: ICANN booth at IGF2017 - community use and presence

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 18:11:05 UTC 2017

Dear all,
I am sending this email in my capacity of the interim GNSO Council liaison
to the CCWG on Internet Governance. Please find below the information about
ICANN Booth at IGF 2017: if you are attending this year's IGF in Geneva,
you might find this useful. It would be great if you could share the info
with your stakeholder groups and constituencies.
Warm regards,
Tanya