[council] IGO INGO IRT email confirmation

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Tue Nov 28 19:34:33 UTC 2017

My apologies, this was an email to Keith Drazek only.  Sorry for any confusion.

Kind regards,
Michelle

From: Michelle DeSmyter <michelle.desmyter at icann.org<mailto:michelle.desmyter at icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 1:21 PM
To: "Drazek, Keith via council" <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Cc: Dennis Chang <dennis.chang at icann.org<mailto:dennis.chang at icann.org>>
Subject: IGO INGO IRT email confirmation

HI Keith,

I hope you are doing well, I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you received Dennis Chang's email yesterday regarding the IGO INGO IRT final call for support of the policy publication.  I also wanted to make sure this was still the current email address you are currently using and you are receiving emails from the IGO INGO IRT mailing list.  Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Michelle

Michelle DeSmyter
GNSO/GDD SO/AC Support Coordinator