[council] mp3 and Adobe Connect recording / Update on Reviews from the Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives Team Webinar

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Oct 12 00:55:03 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who attended the Update on Reviews from the
Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives Team Webinar held on
Wednesday 11 October 2017.

All recordings are posted on the GNSO Master calendar
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_grou
p-2Dactivities_calendar-23jun&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7
xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=ZtxtjiAwu5KD4icwmzx
gWXulB8DjmVZYote_o6uX5Uw&s=QK5Qtf2D8DHgcHCA1djTIG3JTnSqhSLlOS1_IwdPAgA&e=> .

For your convenience, please find the presentation slide-deck and Adobe
Connect room chat attached to the email and the recordings below:

Adobe Connect recording:
<https://participate.icann.org/p2bau1fzkbi/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=e7a3e0ad59e75812
eb19f72c46929374e3ff7948a26ef4dfdf6de2363e5902f4>
https://participate.icann.org/p2bau1fzkbi/

Mp3: https://audio.icann.org/gnso/review-update-11oct17-en.mp3

Transcript will be posted shortly on the GNSO Master calendar

Thank you.

With kind regards,

Terri

            ---

Terri Agnew

Operations Support - GNSO Lead Administrator

Email:   <mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org> terri.agnew at icann.org

Skype ID:  terri.agnew.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting
the
<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy
-efforts.htm#newcomers> GNSO Newcomer pages