[council] FW: [community-finance] Public comment on Reserve Fund

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Oct 13 18:55:58 UTC 2017

As I mentioned on our recent call there are several ways that people can engage in the budget discussion. The list that Berry forwarded this mail from is one of them and Xavier and his team tend to hold a number of seasons at the ICANN public meetings to discuss the budget

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal