[council] Cancellation - GNSO Council Development session Wednesday 1 November 2017

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Oct 17 06:41:49 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Given the limited choice of activities in Abu Dhabi which would accommodate the GNSO Council, take place in the evening and constitute an entertaining but productive team-building activity, GNSO Council Leadership has decided to cancel the event postponing it to January 2018 during the GNSO Council Strategic Planning meeting. In its place in Abu Dhabi, there will be an informal gathering at one of the nearby hotel bars, further information will be circulated once the bar has been confirmed.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>