[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] Board Letter to SSR2

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 14:30:07 UTC 2017

Thanks, James.

In yesterday's SO/AC leaders sessions, Patrik Faltstrom, as Chair of the
SSAC, raised SSAC's letter of 3 Oct re SSR2 , as just circulated by
James. Members of the Board Organisational Effectiveness Committee
indicated that they were considering the SSAC letter and next steps.

Afterwards, SO/AC chairs discussed the letter as a small group. We agreed
to refer back to our respective SO/AC appointees this week for discussion,
and possibly to follow up with SSR2 members this week. The first step in
this for us is the update from SSR2 on our Weekend Session agenda tomorrow,
and additional time on Wednesday to discuss reviews in general. I think
it's important that we get the perspective of our representatives before
taking any action or making any conclusions.

I agree with James - given that the SSR is to determine its own scope, I
suggest we seriously consider the Board letter in our discussions with our
representatives tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Heather