[council] Today: Information Gala Night

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Oct 30 14:49:09 UTC 2017

Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) is pleased to host the gala for ICANN60 at Emirates Palace. The gala will have traditional activities such as falcon, traditional show, and calligraphy.

TRANSPORTATION:
Shuttles will depart from Grand Stand Entrance at the Abu Dhabi National Convention Centre starting at 19:00. Last bus leaves at 19:45.

Shuttles will be available to return to the venue every 20-min starting at 20:30. The last return shuttle will be at 22:00.

DRESS CODE:
In respect of the local culture, please abide by our dress code inside the Palace, which is smart casual clothing style or the traditional Arab national dress. Please kindly refrain from wearing shorts, Bermudas, flip flops, open shoes or any other exposing garment.

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>