[council] Results of NCSG elections for GNSO Council

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Sep 5 17:25:08 UTC 2017

Colleagues –

Tapani Tarvainen has shared the results of the most recent round of elections for NCSG Councilor. Effective in our Wednesday meeting in Abu Dhabi, Arsene Tungali and Ayden Ferdeline will be joining the Council, with Stefania and Marilia stepping down. Additionally, Tatiana Tropina and Martin Silva Valent, currently serving in an interim capacity to fill Amr and Ed’s terms (respectively), have been elected to the Council for a full term beginning at ICANN60.

Please join me in welcoming our new & returning colleagues from the NCSG.  Also, I’d like to personally thank Stefania and Marilia for their tireless work on the Council these past few years (and for the upcoming 3 months).

More Hellos and Farewells lay in store for us in Abu Dhabi, so stay tuned!

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair