[council] Fwd: Draft motion on RPM Working Group data request for submission to GNSO Council

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:34:24 UTC 2017

Dear GNSO Secretariat and Council colleagues,

Please find attached a motion and supporting documentation which I request
be added to the Council's September agenda. I put this motion as Council
liaison to the RPM PDP WG, after discussion with the three co-chairs and
policy staff. I may ask fellow Councilor (and RPM PDP co-chair Phil Corwin)
to field specific questions at the Council meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather Forrest