[council] [gnso-secs] Fwd: Draft motion on RPM Working Group data request for submission to GNSO Council

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Fri Sep 8 08:06:20 UTC 2017

Dear Heather,

The motion has been posted on the motion wiki page and the links will be updated shortly.

Thank you,

Nathalie

From: <gnso-secs-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Heather Forrest <haforrestesq at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 7:40 AM
To: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>, "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-secs] Fwd: Draft motion on RPM Working Group data request for submission to GNSO Council

Dear GNSO Secretariat and Council colleagues,

Please find attached a motion and supporting documentation which I request be added to the Council's September agenda. I put this motion as Council liaison to the RPM PDP WG, after discussion with the three co-chairs and policy staff. I may ask fellow Councilor (and RPM PDP co-chair Phil Corwin) to field specific questions at the Council meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather Forrest