[council] **Update: presentation as well as the draft Community gTLD Change Request Process (the “Process’)

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Sep 20 03:19:16 UTC 2017

**Please see updated presentation attached

Dear Councilors,

Please see the attached from Craig Schwartz for agenda item 8 on the GNSO
Council agenda. This will also be uploaded in the adobe connect room and on
the agenda.

Kind regards,

Terri

**

Hi Nathalie,

Attached is a copy of the presentation as well as the draft Community gTLD
Change Request Process (the "Process'). The purpose of tomorrow's
presentation is to discuss the path for community consideration of the
Process. I will not be discussing details of the Process itself.

Thanks for distributing to the list.

Craig Schwartz

Managing Director

fTLD Registry Services

600 13th Street, NW, Suite 400

Washington, DC 20005

Office: +1 202 589 2532

Mobile: +1 202 236 1154

Skype: craig-schwartz

Twitter:
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_fTLD-5FReg
istry&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCI
gmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=Ve32WzM5yZLuotCp5Wb0Ort5JPesDtNznJ63IrbN_lU
&s=y6vQmEgeZSjBqoiSmgYrdsXUNOsalLvamwWSha0ILXo&e=>
@fTLD_Registry[twitter.com]

LinkedIn:
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_compa
ny_ftld-2Dregistry-2Dservices&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7
xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=Ve32WzM5yZLuotCp5Wb
0Ort5JPesDtNznJ63IrbN_lU&s=_dXaOl3kavjOmZ_Y2Fwgv6UwSumZHg2H0rN9nrTmGGk&e=>
https://www.linkedin.com/company/ftld-registry-services[linkedin.com]

.BANK and .INSURANCE - Trusted. Verified. More Secure.