[council] NCA's and information flow

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Sep 25 13:11:30 UTC 2017

Julf -

I apologize for this, and will follow up with Staff. I know that the election timeline (including deadlines for nominations) was posted to the Council list, but this was probably several weeks ago. And given the importance of this topic, we’re likely overdue for some regular reminders.

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair