[council] [EXTERNAL] fellowship questionnaire response

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Tue Apr 3 00:32:26 UTC 2018

Thanks Rafik and the small team who worked on this response for the Council.

I appreciate the narrow focus on PDPs because that is area of responsibility for the council and the need for meaningful metrics; however, I think it might also be helpful to acknowledge that the Council has been well-served by the Fellowship Program by way of a number of our Councilors coming to us via the program, for example our current councilors, Martin and Arsene. I don’t see any downside to acknowledging the value of the program from this perspective.

Donna