[council] Discussion Item for Next Council Call

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:21:58 UTC 2018

Hi Paul, Michele, all,

Am I correct in assuming that this is an opportunity to follow up on
timeline and related issues raised at ICANN61 on Sunday and Thursday? We
tasked Paul as RPM PDP Liaison and Donna/Keith as SubPro liaisons to work
together to identify any specific questions for the PDP leaders and
Council. If so, we can put a few lines of explanatory text in this regard
into the agenda.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Heather